Pryor's Aerospace Rotative Component Robotic Marking Cell automates the application of a unique Dot Peen identification mark on large aerospace components. With a horizontal rotational axis, the system is ideal for direct part marking of large rotative aero engine components, which often need permanent traceability on multiple, difficult to access marking locations.
The multi-axis robot, with integrated vision, engraves alphanumeric and Data Matrix codes to industry standard marking specifications such as AS9132, UID, JES131 and RRES90003.
- Flexible fixturing on a rotary table to accommodate a variety of component shapes
- Apply multiple marks to different component sizes (up to and over 1200mm diameter)
- Apply machine readable 2D Data Matrix and alphanumeric codes
- Integrates with existing manufacturing management systems
- Robot achieves mark location accuracy to 0.1mm tolerance
- Vision system to verify mark quality and location
- Networked data capture creates a unique passport for every component